Question

Android 12 update for Samsung Note 20 Ultra??

• 14 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

Where is the android 12 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G for phone locked to your network? I've read that unlocked phones on your network have gotten the android 12 update but where is it for the phones locked to the T-Mobile network? This is frustrating ASF.. you've been so good with every other update I've ever had...android update or just patch but WHY is android 12 taking forever to roll out for locked network phones!

7 replies

Downloading Android 12 on my TMobile note 20 ultra now 😁😁

Just installed mine :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Where is the android 12 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G for phone locked to your network? I've read that unlocked phones on your network have gotten the android 12 update but where is it for the phones locked to the T-Mobile network? This is frustrating ASF.. you've been so good with every other update I've ever had...android update or just patch but WHY is android 12 taking forever to roll out for locked network phones!

its finally being released..but the previous 12 Google pushed was buggy as all let go...

Actually I have unlocked model on t-mobile 

And I haven't received any update yet 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

from what im seeing they are slowly releasing 12 in smaller batches than usual..something about changes between 11 and 12 that were different...not to mention the issues they were having with 12..smaller release batches usually means theyre expecting issues.

Badge +1

I’m still on Android 11 and One UI version 3.0

S20 Ultra

Can we update it manually?  where/how?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Smart Switch from Samsung and a PC.  If it’s officially out it should always pop up there.