Android file system error message

• 25 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I recently got this notification on my Samsung Galaxy A11

I don't understand why it happened

Android System

File system limit

Too many files have been created on your phone.

Apps may stop working correctly and your phone may no longer start up. Back up any important data and factory reset your phone.

what should I do?

3 replies

is your storage full? check the battery and storage setting and see how much space you have left. 

are those files things you are aware of? if not, then one of your app may be creating all those.

for now you could delete some of the un-recognized files and free up the space and use Nice Catch to see what app/setting is mis-behaving.

Additionally, you can try submitting error report to Samsung Members for more professional help (submit ticket soon after noticing the issue or else there won’t be any info for the techs to work off of).

If it’s pictures that are taking up spaces or documents, then I suggest you save those to some type of cloud storage (Google Drive, One Drive, etc)

Why am I getting busy signal when I call someone and it drops my call 

Badge

I'm still having a problem with the error message and wiping the cache partition doesn't help me and it's getting worse now I'm getting slower speeds and it's not because of my plan so now what!!??