Solved

Can't send sms text messages to certain people who are in my contacts list and not getting access codes via sms text messages

• 26 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I can't send sms text messages to certain people who are in my contacts list  it's  says couldn't  send message and I'm not  getting access codes to verify account  via sms text messages  either. This all started  when I moved my account from sprint  to t-mobile  on April 1 2022. I have a Samsung Galaxy A 32 5G I got the phone  last summer  after t-mobile and  Sprint  merged .

icon

Best answer by Cool Man4 30 April 2022, 01:46

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

I’m able to sent sms text messages to the  certain people on my contact list that I was not able too and I’m able to get the 6 digit code for account verification via sms text messages too it started to work again this morning. How do I close this question? Thanks so munch.

Why is this still a thing? I have been having texting issues with my newly purchased Samsung S23 since MAY 2023!!  My son wrecked his motorcycle and was in ICU when the texting issues began.  I've spent countless hours on the phone with T-Mobile and Samsung with no resolution! I've had my phone replaced 3 times with other NEW phones not refurbished and still the issues persist.  I'm about to move all 8 lines to any other carrier at this point!! 

Currently unable to get sms verification codes. Number ported over today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It may take a few hours since you were assigned a temporary number during the port process.