Solved

Certified pre owned nexus 6 wireless charging doesnt work

• 2 January 2016
  • 5 replies

I bought a certified pre owned nexus 6 from the T-Mobile website and the phone is fine but my wireless charging doesn't work at all. I've tried multiple wireless chargers and none seem to charge it. I've even used the tylt vu and still nothing.

icon

Best answer by pmorrsn 5 January 2016, 17:07

I've found that it is fussy with positioning.  I don't use it much and cannot recall the brand, but can check later.

View original

5 replies

I've found that it is fussy with positioning.  I don't use it much and cannot recall the brand, but can check later.

I've run into the same situation. One of the refurbished phones I got (2 lines) actually does work. I confirmed it with two different wireless chargers and my other phone works great with both but my main phone doesn't at all. Just call in to T-mobile support and after talking to about 6-7 different people in a span of 40 minutes or so they'll ship another one out to you to exchange at no extra charge assuming you're still in the 30 day window (I think it's 30 days?).

It worked and thank you for the tip, the bad part is that the nexus 6 is on

back order so they are sending me a LG G4 next week for the same price as

the nexus 6. I don't have to pay nothing but 20 dollars for the switch and

send the old phone back in once I get my new phone

I guess that explains why they haven't shipped mine out yet. They didn't even offer me an alternative at the time but they probably didn't realize it was on backorder for all I know.

Everybody is getting then to go to Google fi instead of paying full price

for a nexus 5x or 6p