Solved

connect VIZIO sound bar to my galaxy J3 prime phone

• 5 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

how do I connect my VIZIO sound bar to my J3 galaxy prime phone.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 5 July 2020, 21:11

Do yo have the Vizio Smartcast App downloaded and the phone paired and connected to bluetooth.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Do yo have the Vizio Smartcast App downloaded and the phone paired and connected to bluetooth.

Badge

phone is connected to bluetooth in my vehicle.  Please explain in laymen’s terms the Vizio app download, please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The app is if you want to use your phone as a remote. You can download it from google play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vizio.vue.launcher&hl=en_US

Badge

Thank you I will read up on what you sent.  My daughter has her sound bar pared with her cell phone, then selects music from her phone and plays it through the sound bar.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

phone is connected to bluetooth in my vehicle.  Please explain in laymen’s terms the Vizio app download, please.

are you trying to connect it to your sound bar or to your vehicle? i would think you would need to pair it with the sound bar through BT...but there are probably certain steps needed in order for it to pop up and be visible to your phone in order to pair it.

Badge

No I already have it connected to my vehicle  was trying to connect it to my sound bar, but the sound bar is operated by my spectrum remote.