Solved

Copy of paper bill

• 23 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Where can I download a copy of bill or receive a paper copy?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 23 September 2022, 06:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you have a post paid plan you can sign into your mytmobile account and go to your bill and download  the last 12 months of your bills.

If you have a prepaid account there's no detailed billing.

Badge

Whenever I go to bill it just shows me how much to pay and gives me the opportunity to pay now. I’m not seeing where the option to print bills is. Thank you for your help!

Badge

I do see it now for all who have this problem: Go to Bill/Pay, Click on History and then you will be able to download a PDF of paper bills.

I am old school I still like receiving my bills in the mail when I signed up for T-Mobile they said I could do that but I don't see that option 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I am old school I still like receiving my bills in the mail when I signed up for T-Mobile they said I could do that but I don't see that option 

This link should help.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/business/account-hub-billing

I have not received a paper bill since December 2023 . I didn’t receive one in January 2024, I got a call about January 26 telling me the bill was over due, but I don’t  remember getting a paper trail. I waited this month, February, and I have not received a bill yet. I usually pay the bill on the 6 th or 7Th Today is the 6th.