Question

currently unable to send your message it will send when service becomes available

• 26 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

Anyone have a Samsung phone who might know how to fix this error? "currently unable to send your message it will send when service becomes available" but I have service, I have strong wifi and full bars of 4g service. Its very frustrating. it pops up the moment I open the built in messenger app I don't even have to try sending anything

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I saw that a couple. of times yesterday during peak hours for incoming and outgoing Christmas texts.  My guess is that the MMS service was a little overwhelmed.  It only happened to me though with sending a picture to two different numbers out of Canada.  They did eventually go through after about an hour. 

This happens to me constantly. Just sending an ordinary text to my husband who is in the same building with me and we are both on the wifi!  

I can't send/receive messages or send/receive calls about half the time on my brand new s22 and we are on wifi calling. I am so frustrated. 

I am having this issue as well. Also, calls are not coming through, or it tells me that I don't have cellular service...when I have full bars like you. TMobile do we need to switch service providers? Just let me know now, because this is really interfering with life. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

type of device? what all have you attempted to troubleshoot on your side of things? is anyone else with a TMO phone around you running into this as well or no? was the phone purchased from TMO or another source and brought in?

I am having this issue as well. Also, calls are not coming through, or it tells me that I don't have cellular service...when I have full bars like you. TMobile do we need to switch service providers? Just let me know now, because this is really interfering with life. 

So after posting the above comment, I found an article on the Entrepreneur website (https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/428092#:~:text=The%20message%20on%20LG%20phones,texts%20via%20LTE%20and%205G.) It actually did help me, but I knew this was a temporary fix until my cache and data built back up for this app. Interestingly, a few hours later I got this message direct from T-Mobile: 

** T-Mobile: Let's get you back on track. Restore LG IMS now by installing device updates. Fix it fast: t-mo.co/LGIMS **

I hope this helps anyone else who has this issue. It did the truck for me. I can't think it was a coincidence and think it's right to also thank TMobile for helping with this. It was extremely inconvenient, frustrating, and problematic.