Solved

Decreasing number of rings

Badge

How to decrease number of rings before it goes to voice mail on my Galaxy 9+. From what I read it needs some codes and I tried what was suggested but no results. I also get a error message 804. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by magentatechie 1 July 2022, 14:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there! The short code you used, was it this?

**61*18056377243**seconds#

Change call forwarding delay time. Choose a 5, 10, 15, up to a 30-second delay. For example, dialing **61*18056377243**10# would be a 10-second delay.

Bear in mind you can only time in 5 second intervals up to 30 seconds or it might not work. Alternatively, you can dial 611 to reach out to your Account Expert OR contact T-Force via Facebook or Twitter and we’d be glad to help you out.  Hope this helps!

Badge

Hello, yes, it was helpful. I tried that code yesterday but I wasn’t getting any results. Today it did. Thanks again.

T-Mobile's Call Forwarding Delay Time **61* feature does not work for me.  Regardless of the number of Delay Seconds entered, it defaults to the standard 15 seconds or so ring time.

In my case, I have a Samsung Note 20 Ultra and I believe the reason this Call Forwarding Delay Time does not work is because Samsung intercepts the MMI Code and strips the optional delay portion (**nn#) within their phone's "Supplementary Services" feature, which cannot be disabled.

If I'm correct, T-Mobile engineers need to get on the phone with Samsung engineers and get this problem solved.  It's a Samsung problem that appears to many to be a T-Mobile issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

For me, I have to enter **61*18056377243*11**10#

The “11” says “voice calls”. I don’t know why. Also, turn off WiFi before doing this.