Question

Disaster with my online phone order

Badge

I ordered a phone online (with rep assistance) almost 2 weeks ago and received confirmation.  When I never got an email with a tracking number, I checked online and my status says “delayed”.  I called and got bounced around to 3 different people with a variety of comments but no real answer.  I was told  by one rep I’d receive an email within 24 hours.  Nothing. I called back 2 more times and spoke to people in the order support dept.  I still get no definite answer what the issue is and to wait and call back in a few days.  Has anyone else had issues like this? Any suggestions?  I’m about ready to cancel my order and also my home internet.  I’m so disappointed and frustrated with their customer service. It seems like they bend over backwards to make a sale and then don’t care about anything else.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which phone is it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you want something fast.  Go into a store and get it on the spot.

Badge

I was online doing a chat session just asking some questions.  One thing lead to another.  I got discounts that were supposedly only available online, not in stores. what’s a person to think?  Will stores match discounts if you have the invoice?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

In so.e cases, discounts online are also available in-store but this isn't always the case.  Calling the local store is the best way to find out.  Promotions usually cause demand for whatever the promo is for.  Sometimes this causes delays.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

not to mention with the current status of the world and raw material demand there are quite a few devices that are back ordered pretty bad..

Badge

It’s just baffling to me if it’s on back order, why can’t they just tell me that instead of being so mysterious and always saying to call back later.  That’s not great customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you might be dealing with low enough care support that they really dont know..if you are a Facebook user you can message TMO through their messenger or use Twitter to contact them..you start off with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support. might help

Badge

I just called again and spoke to multiple supervisors.  Someone cancelled my order days ago without any notification to me or verification from me to do so. I’m waiting for a phone that’s never coming!  Still a lot of unanswered questions, I opted not to place another online order. This whole experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

check your spam folder in whichever email account you use or have linked to TMO..wonder if additional info was needed and your email kicked it over to the spam folder instead..not unheard of.

Badge

I check my spam folder daily.  There was never anything sent.  They dropped the ball.