Question

email

Badge

I have a new A32 5G.  I was given an email address at the T-Mobile store; the email is with gmail.  How can I access my email on the A32 5G?  I sent a test message from my regular email to my new gmail address.  I didn’t get any notification on the A32 5G.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Have you set up your gmail account in the new phone? If so have you checked the account notifications to see if they’re turned on

Badge

No, I haven’t set up the account with gmail on the new phone.  The salesperson at the store provided me with a gmail address though.  So, I assumed the account was set up already.  Ok then, I should look into setting up/configuring the new phone for gmail.  Thank you for your assistance.  I kind of thought it might be something along those lines.  And I’ll look into notifications as well.  This is my first smartphone and it can be overwhelming.    

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This link should help you.

Set up Gmail

Badge

Ok, apparently, they set me up with the gmail account successfully.  I sent an email from my comcast account to the new gmail address.  It was just a simple matter of opening gmail on the phone.  Thanks for your help, sir.  It is greatly appreciated.