Question

Galaxy S10 Android 11 update

• 13 February 2021
  • 11 replies

Badge

I have heard from what looks like a reliable source that T-Mobile has released the Android 11 update: Here

But I still haven't received the update. Has anyone on here received the update yet or this just an incorrect article?

11 replies

I had seen this as well, with the understanding that there were download limits up until today. However, my spouse or I still haven't seen the update. We both have the S10+. 

Give it a few more days. Usually I see it about a day or two after the limits are lifted.

Also, technically, TMOs website says it's still in development:

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/software-updates/samsung-galaxy-s10-update-to-android-11

Kind of well, still waiting and no word at all so it looks like those online news articles aren’t even correct and that this update is just being held hostage from release at this point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just looked on the app about Android 11 and for our phone (10+), it is still in development.

Even when the updated supposedly came out, it never left the in development stage.  From what I have been reading, both Tmobile and Samsung are blaming each other for the release of Android 11.

Even when the updated supposedly came out, it never left the in development stage.  From what I have been reading, both T-mobile and Samsung are blaming each other for the release of Android 11.

Hmm, you could be right since idk what’s going on behind closed doors, I just want the update is all.

Yeeep, something tells me that we’re not gonna get a T-Mobile Rep “hopefully not a bot which it would regardless” on the question as to why we haven’t received the update yet since this feels like it’s being held hostage, playing the telephone blame game or whatever the reason behind it not releasing when Verizon and AT&T had released it to their Galaxy S10 Customers already.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Yeeep, something tells me that we’re not gonna get a T-Mobile Rep “hopefully not a bot which it would regardless” on the question as to why we haven’t received the update yet since this feels like it’s being held hostage, playing the telephone blame game or whatever the reason behind it not releasing when Verizon and AT&T had released it to their Galaxy S10 Customers already.

you are correct. the site here is peer to peer only with a couple adminds/moderators to keep order..if you have any questions that you need an actual TMO person to answer then you’ll have to either call in, contact them on FB or Twitter.

taking a quick look over at Vs site it would seem their S10s are running into battery life issues as well as heat issues after the update..might be why there is a delay with TMOs variant..

S10+...both my phone and my husband's got the update. I checked at 6 am. They were there. I installed them.

They must have changed this. Just got mine about 45 min ago...my phone and my husband's.