Question

Group message blocking Android

• 8 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 1 reply

Is there a way to block the entire group in text, not just merely removing myself? My number got included in some spam texting and i want to stop it.  I have Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which texting app does the z fold 2 use? Samsungs?

Is there a way to block the entire group in text, not just merely removing myself? My number got included in some spam texting and i want to stop it.  I have Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2

This is exactly the issue I want resolved.  Spammers are using group texts to get around the blocking function.  WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO BLOCK GROUP TEXTS

Badge

Yes, it’s Samsung.
I tried to disable MMS / remove myself but i was not able to find that option. I really would prefer to just block all those numbers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im not familiar with Samsungs texting app..mass majority of the devices i have/had used Googles texting app..top right of Googles are 3 dots..click on that and it’ll give you a few options in there..one being “report spam”

you might even be able to click on each individual number and mark it as spam then block it..

I just heard a from 611. 

Forward the spam message to 7726 for investigation.

You may need to create an address book contact 7726 with a phone number of 7726 to forward the spam message.

More Info: https://t-mo.co/sms-spam