Question

HACKED HELP!!!

• 19 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Every night for the last 3 nights our tmobile libes have been hacked, our emails hacked. I have changed the passwords so many times its unreal.  They connected devices to digits which we have never done. Hes tried exploiting me sayin ill leave u alone for 500$, he's texting me off my husbands phone number. Hes gotta my husbands bank app locked twice n even canceled n reopened a new account. What do I do?!?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

also you may want to suspend your lines until you can get things corrected

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

also you may want to suspend your lines until you can get things corrected

They can also change the passwords on the accounts affected and close the account and open a new one with new numbers.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

if you suspend the line no changes can be made to it until you unsuspend it. you really need to call and have this service closed. if you don't you may become liable for things ordered using your account.

PLEASE STOP PUTTING THIS OFF AND CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT FOR YOUR PROTECTION

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

plus more often than not they gain access when you click on certain links sent to you either via email, FB or texts...try to avoid clicking on things you do not know what they are and if it seems a bit odd of someone to randomly send you a link to something without saying much about it.