Question

Help a fool?

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Well hello. I have bought a new in box unlocked Tmobile compatible LG Aristo 5 from a legit seller on eBay to replace LG Aristo 2 Plus that kept breaking and was repeatedly replaced by bad refurbs via my warranty and now is just bad but still usually works except internet connection now is failing too damn often. Question is: Will someone at the store help me migrate the contents of my old phone to new one? Does it cost? $$$? i am a longtime TM customer, old & decrepit, they always swap my SIM card or test battery etc or troubleshoot it for me in store bc I dont know how to do this myself as I said I am old. But this is moving everything and don't know if they will do that. I bought this one bc I have always had Tmobile and LG Aristos and can't afford the phones TMobile sells now like Samsung or iPhone and no, i couldn't qualify for a free or cheap one by adding another line or trading in my LG even though I had gotten all my old LGs from TMobile; LGs are simply not eligible trade ins anymore. Just need to get this Aristo 5 working without being laughed out of the store. Not a joke and sincerely thanks in advance.

PS to be honest I admit I really have two lines and two Aristo 2 Pluses now, the first being bad and the second one is totally dead. So I have bought two new Aristo 5s, not one, for myself and another equally inept person, so this is a big deal for us. Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

LG has an app on the phone called LG mobile switch that you can do the transfer with. Since both phones are LG's it should be a painless process for them or you to do.