Question

How do I get rid of the survey feedback pop up?

Badge

T-mobile. Why? Why? Why? Why does your site keep asking me to fill out a survey literally every 2 seconds? 

I have clicked 'maybe later' and 2 seconds later, it pops back up. This is making navigating your website pretty much impossible. 

Why? 

I've even clicked and left my feedback thinking it would rid me of all this pain. But nope, every 2 seconds. 

Why?

Why? 

10 replies

Badge

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Those are annoying. Have you completed one or just clicked on give feedback and not do anything to see if they go away?

Badge

Those are annoying. Have you completed one or just clicked on give feedback and not do anything to see if they go away?

Yes. I have completed it, no change. I posted a few screen shots, some of the pop ups actually overlap one another. 

While typing this reply, that pop up came up four times. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I noticed I get them more on my phone than pc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

im pretty much PC only when im on the site and i get them here and there..maybe a new one every 15 minutes give or take? but im all over the place in here.

for what its worth i never complete any of them...which now oddly enough one popped up while i was typing this..which has never happened to me before that i can recall.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

My responses to the survey are getting saltier and saltier each time I respond.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

salt bae that mofo lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Oh dang! I wonder what could have made these surveys pop up repeatedly like that. The site uses cookies to identify whether it has prompted you before, so if you don’t accept the cookies, that could cause them to pop up repeatedly. If you clear cookies regularly or more often for troubleshooting, it could resend it to you. If you answer the survey, it should go away for 90 days. I am wondering if there was something that made those surveys go crazy yesterday. Is this still occurring today?

@drnewcomb I am so sorry that you are feeling salty about the community. I would love to know what I could be doing to make things better for you. I love lists so if you would like to send me a message with your list, I will do my best to implement the feedback. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i havent ran into any of them..well more than usual of them since i posted a couple days ago..for me im back to the usual amount of them as i jump from forum/forum/thread/thread.