Solved

How long does it take to receive new phone?

• 1 July 2014
  • 9 replies

Line is already active and account is created but I don't know if it's an overnight or 2 day shipment.

icon

Best answer by ed60 1 July 2014, 08:45

Anywyas hopefully you're gonna receive it soon, if you have a tracking number I believe they use UPS you can track it there

View original

9 replies

supposedly overnight, when did you order it?

It was processed and ordered yesterday (6/29/14) before 1pm CT.

I am assuming you will get it tomorrow, when I purchased my tablet in store they didn't have the 32G so they had to ship it, it  took 2 days but that was a Saturday so as you know Sunday is off so I got it on Monday

Oh okay. This is a new account and I just wanted to know because I didn't get a order number or tracking as of yet. I have the order agreement, though. Is that normal?

I don't know about the new accounts, my purchase was for a tablet and I already had an account with T-Mobile, did you order it online? was it mentioned how long it takes to ship the device?

they normally give you the choice of picking up the shipping method you want, overnight or regular I have no idea what did you choose 😊

They didn't ask me...

@ed60 I ordered via a rep who processed it for me via email since I work a lot and kept missing his calls. My agreement doesn't say the shipping method either. The number and account is active, though.

Anywyas hopefully you're gonna receive it soon, if you have a tracking number I believe they use UPS you can track it there