Question

How to fix messages on Revvl 4+?

• 29 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I recently purchased a revvl 4+ phone for my husband. Today, he came home saying two people sent him pictures but they disappeared. When I looked at the phone in the message app, there was a separate conversation for the images rather than them being in the original conversation. How can I fix this?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

in the separate convos did it show the pic or did it show as there was something that needed downloaded?

also which messaging app does the revvl 4+ use? stock or is it the one from Google?

Badge

in the separate convos did it show the pic or did it show as there was something that needed downloaded?

also which messaging app does the revvl 4+ use? stock or is it the one from Google?

The separate conversations showed the images in them. It’s the messaging app that comes preinstalled. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

not sure which one it could be texting app wise..go into its settings and see if there are any options to receive them in the group instead of individually. i know on my LG V60 im running the Google Messages app and i have an option in there to send group text to the group or individually..so not sure if that might be the issue on the other peoples end or not..or possibly his end.