Solved

how to network unlock a LG-P769

• 1 May 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I'm in Jamaica its not my phone and i don't have the registered sim for it. I can't make any calls with my local sim nor can i connect to any wifi network . What should I do?

icon

Best answer by tomwil 1 May 2022, 17:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

how to network unlock a LG-P769

I'm in Jamaica its not my phone and i don't have the registered sim for it. I can't make any calls with my local sim nor can i connect to any wifi network . What should I do?   

Return the phone to its rightful owner?

Badge

i got it as a gift . I did not get it with a sim. I have no idea who that might be.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Since it's an Android look for an unlocking site on the internet. Tmobile will only unlock phones for their customers.

When my son phone went google locked we had contacted people and phone engineers who couldn’t do it , it was surprising because what kind of lock it was ,

it was these cyber TECH he found on telegram that has helped him unlock and upgraded my MAC for me online .

We had both gave up on our device till we found them lol , I still use my MAC but not him anymore he sold the phone after unlocking it ..