Question

I lost my phone I need help locating it?

• 8 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I can’t find my phone I need help

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you go to your Gmail account and under security there's a tab to find a lost device. It won't pinpoint it but give you the general area.

Badge

Go into your google account, (you can bypass going into the gmail account) and on the left select Security, and then scroll your Devices and Find a lost device, it will be under your devices. Select the device you are missing. If your location setting is not turned on it will not locate the general area, but it will ring.

My daughter has a number (312250) that shows up in the left upper corner (sometimes) where T Mobile usually is and also safari sometimes.  She has an iPhone7. It is refurbished. What is it and how does she get rid of it? I have the iPhone 7 Plus and both phones show a little orange dot sometimes in the upper right corner.  What is it?  My phone was new when I bought it.

Badge

My daughter has a number (312250) that shows up in the left upper corner (sometimes) where T Mobile usually is and also safari sometimes.  She has an iPhone7. It is refurbished. What is it and how does she get rid of it? I have the iPhone 7 Plus and both phones show a little orange dot sometimes in the upper right corner.  What is it?  My phone was new when I bought it.

Woosmama, I don’t have an answer but if you go to Facebook messenger you can message them at T-Mobile and work with their T-force team for an answer, or go to twitter and DM them at T-Mobile Help.