Solved

I want to unlock iphone 5s machine of t mobile.

• 7 January 2016
  • 4 replies

hello I was little iphone 5s t mobile usa network usage has expired and all contracts have now brought Vietnam who have until the machine has locked .nghe said contract expires and may require open network iphone t mobile operators should expect open network to thank .
IMEI 013790009672164 I look forward to helping the earliest .

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 7 January 2016, 21:07

Greetings!

If the device was purchased in Vietnam, you would not be eligible for a SIM unlock. You can find the SIM unlock requirements here Unlock your mobile wireless device

View original

4 replies

I have attached a link to the document that explains the unlock process. However if you are not a T-Mobile customer or were not the T-Mobile customer who had the phone on the network it will not qualify for an unlock code and you will have to use a 3rd party unlock service.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

Userlevel 5

Greetings!

If the device was purchased in Vietnam, you would not be eligible for a SIM unlock. You can find the SIM unlock requirements here Unlock your mobile wireless device

Equipment was bought in the fine but by relatives of Vietnam do too should play their opening hours are not poorly networks are so new to support themselves .

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Vui lòng sử dụng google dịch và chúng tôi mibht có thể giúp bạn tốt hơn vì nó undertanding cứng những gì bạn đang cố gắng để giải thích.