Question

IMS keeps stopping on LGV60Thinq

Badge

Message started up this morning and nothing has fixed it.  Finally tried factory reset but even that didn’t help.  Now I see everyone is having this issue - is it T-Mobile or LG??

4 replies

Userlevel 3

This is a T-Mobile network problem.  LG has not made any changes to their cell phone android operating system or system apps, so T-Mobile must have made a network change that caused this error to pop-up.  Push T-Mobile to correct their error.

Badge

T-mobile says its LG. I called LG & they say they’re working on it

Badge

I called T-Mobile and they said it is an LG issue and to contact LG support at 1-800-793-8896

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

This is a T-Mobile network problem.  LG has not made any changes to their cell phone android operating system or system apps, so T-Mobile must have made a network change that caused this error to pop-up.  Push T-Mobile to correct their error.

if it were due to TMO making network changes then it wouldnt be picking only one specific OEM seeing as how they all run on the same bands.

oddly enough i have yet to run into this issue on my V60..a bit curious though if yall came over from Sprint  with your V60s or did you start off on TMO and purchased it from them? also which SIM are yall running in your phones?