Is it normal that when I'm and let my galaxS7 edge connect to my home wifi,,, that inside the settings it says that my phone is disconnected?? I have called Samsung and half said that was normal and the other half said that it should not say that, but told me to go to Best buy... I have repeated! Still no fix.
Best answer by tmo_amanda
This is definitely kind of wonky. I have heard of something similar happening. Can you tell me what version of Google Play you're running right now? If it is version 10.0.84 then you can do one of two things to temporarily fix this issue until a software update fixes this permanently:
Disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi scanning
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Privacy > Location.
- Tap Improve accuracy.
- Move the ON/OFF slider for both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning to OFF.
- If Google Play services sends another update and Wi-Fi continues to turn OFF automatically, these steps will need to be repeated.
Uninstall Google Play services app update
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Applications > Application Manager.
- Scroll through and tap Google Play services.
- Tap More > Uninstall Updates.