Question

Is there a timeline for when Android 10 will be available for Tab S4 LTE?

Badge

The android 10 update has been pushed out to some tab s4 variants, but no indication of that update has been seen for the LTE variant on T Mobile, how soon can we expect the update to push out?

11 replies

Badge

Check your tab s4. I just got the update to android 10.

Can someone from T-Mobile please just answer the question? It is not a difficult question. What is the expected release date for the Android 10 firmware update for the TAB S4?

Badge

ATT just updated theirs and its saddened that T-Mobile keeps the updates. Like I keeps saying, they ONLY care for our money. 

Badge

I usually buy unlocked phones.  I bought the tab S4 from t mobile because it was a good deal.  But the lack of an update is reminding me why I buy unlocked devices.  If I don't get an update soon this may be the last t mobile device I ever buy.

Probably bought it around Christmas time 2 years ago. Tmobile sucks for not giving us to update. Samsung said the problem is with T-Mobile.

Badge

So Verizon or AT&T just updated the tab s4 this week to Android 10. If we do not get an update TMobile I will never buy products from you. We haven't even received a security patch since February. It's obvious you do not take care of your customers.

I usually buy unlocked phones.  I bought the tab S4 from t mobile because it was a good deal.  But the lack of an update is reminding me why I buy unlocked devices.  If I don't get an update soon this may be the last t mobile device I ever buy.

Badge

T-Mobile is not the Magenta they claim to be years ago. They have changed and ONLY out for consumers money just like Samsung. 

What the heck?? This update was supposed to be here Q2!! This is why I purchased the unlocked version of my Samsung Galaxy s10 plus 

Badge

Do you all know how many phones Samsung has released so far? A lot. Thy only care about money just as T-Mobile are doing right now. I don’t know what is keeping the update, it is basically the same as the Tab S6

I wonder what's taking so long? Seems like the entire world got this update, except for tmobile LTE tablets.

Badge

I used to have faith on T-Mobile before but I think they have joined the likes of ATT and take forever to update their product.