Solved

Latest update has me asking ??

Just woke up to the latest update.  All my individual text tones are gone.  Cannot figure out a way to get them back.  Does anyone know how to get different tones for different people and different apps.  All my notifications are now the exact same.  I never know which app, person is chiming in.  I need different tones.  Anyone?

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 24 May 2018, 17:28

Thanks for getting back to us, Colleen! As helpful as this feature is, it was removed in the Oreo update. There are a good amount of discussions and suggestions surround this topic on our Support Community. Here's one you can check out: Individual Message Notification Removed Last Update .

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey there!

What device are you using and do you know what update it was? Once we have that, we can do some more research for you!

-Lauren

Hi Lauren,

I am on a Galaxy Note 8.  Update is Experience 9.0  Thank you!

Colleen

Userlevel 5

Thanks for getting back to us, Colleen! As helpful as this feature is, it was removed in the Oreo update. There are a good amount of discussions and suggestions surround this topic on our Support Community. Here's one you can check out: Individual Message Notification Removed Last Update .