Question

latest update to visual voicemail needs to be fixed now.

• 2 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Phone pushed the update today 8-1-2020. App no longer works. Tried Everything on the phone with tech support all evening doing troubleshooting. Phone and Android version compatible. Getting message visual voicemail has stopped working. I’m very dissapointed i love this app, but the update today needs to be fixed soon. Many complaints in the last few days all the same. In retrospect, i should have simply uninstalled the last update asit will allow you to do, unfortunately tech support advised unistall/reinstall, once you do that it reinstalls with all updates an you can no longer unistall only the last update. With that said the only option is to issue a fix asap. If you’re reading this before you update do yourself a favor and don’t. T-Mobile please fix the app with a new update soon.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Listing what device you have can help isolate the issue as it might be device specific.  I would check somewhere like APK Mirror for the last working version, download it, and then update the app again.  Then wipe the app cache, data, and force close it.  Reboot your device and see if the Visual Voicemail app then works for you.  If it doesn’t, you can still manually install the old app version once again until this issue is resolved.  

Badge

It’s a Samsung Galaxy s3. I found it on apk mirror but couldn’t figure out how to download it. Any suggestions?do ihave to download the apk installer first? It was working fine until I updated it. 
thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hmmm.  It should allow you to just download the apk to your device.  Then you could use any file manager to install it.  The Galaxy S3 is a very old device.  My guess is that device is no longer supported with the latest version of Visual Voicemail.