Solved

LG G7 error message this morning

Badge

LG G7 phone is getting constant LG IMS keeps stopping message/

icon

Best answer by SocialCatastrophe 22 May 2022, 20:28

View original

69 replies

Wake up, people.  This is intentional for multiple reasons.  Those running the current sh*t-show in this country want us all on 5G and want us buying certain phones.  We are heading down the path of being tracked like the citizens of China who are trapped, starving, unarmed and enslaved. 

We all just hit “another brick in the wall”  as I, too, had the error code show up this morning.  Are you creep-ed out yet?  You should be.

Tried the suggestion to force stop and clear data and it didn't work for me. It just keeps turning back on immediately and continuing the pop up the error.

Has anyone seen this as the problem with a rapidly decreasing battery life?

yes!!  started two days ago. Im in Omaha NE

Just so everyone knows. I have two devices with T-Mobile one is the LG G& Thinq, with the IMS error, and the other is a Samsung tablet, which doed not have the issue. Both have cellular and wifi data. To my knowlege only LG’s are having this issue. 

I have have a technical background and have been in the IT industry fro 25 years. All the fixes I have read about, and tried, are just hack fixes and would not really fix anything if they actually tempararally worked. Once your restart your phone everything your did would be back to normal and problem would come back. I would keep looking for app or system updates being pushed out.

Same issue here with my G5 and wife’s G6. I am curious - is this happening nationwide/worldwide? I live in Nashville. I have tried all suggestions - nothing working.

I'm sure it's T-Mobile behind it ugh

Same

Just so everyone knows. I have two devices with T-Mobile one is the LG G& Thinq, with the IMS error, and the other is a Samsung tablet, which doed not have the issue. Both have cellular and wifi data. To my knowlege only LG’s are having this issue. 

I have have a technical background and have been in the IT industry fro 25 years. All the fixes I have read about, and tried, are just hack fixes and would not really fix anything if they actually tempararally worked. Once your restart your phone everything your did would be back to normal and problem would come back. I would keep looking for app or system updates being pushed out.

I have restarted powered off...Nothing is working 😥

T-mobile sucks. They are blaming LG and LG is probably going to point the finger back at T-mobile. Meantime we are stuck with the problem

My LG stylo 5 was started doing the same thing as everyone else's this morning so I  tried everything i could find online to make it stop but nothing worked. Finally around 10pm it just stopped happening. No reason at all, just stopped. Phones fine now

Userlevel 1

It hasn't solved anything until every LG that was screwed up is back to normal.

Userlevel 1

My LG stylo 5 was started doing the same thing as everyone else's this morning so I  tried everything i could find online to make it stop but nothing worked. Finally around 10pm it just stopped happening. No reason at all, just stopped. Phones fine now

*waving, jumping up and down* they missed one!

Userlevel 1

I have restarted powered off...Nothing is working 😥

I restarted it 4 times and I almost threw it on the 5th! I'm still waiting. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here with my G5 and wife’s G6. I am curious - is this happening nationwide/worldwide? I live in Nashville. I have tried all suggestions - nothing working.

Wow I am in Hawaii.

Userlevel 1

Wow I am in Hawaii.

If all we know China is doing it.

Userlevel 1

Wow I am in Hawaii.

If all we know it's China doing it.

Userlevel 1

Has anyone seen this as the problem with a rapidly decreasing battery life?

yes!!  started two days ago. Im in Omaha NE

I have mine plugged in charging.

Userlevel 1

Wake up, people.  This is intentional for multiple reasons.  Those running the current sh*t-show in this country want us all on 5G and want us buying certain phones.  We are heading down the path of being tracked like the citizens of China who are trapped, starving, unarmed and enslaved. 

We all just hit “another brick in the wall”  as I, too, had the error code show up this morning.  Are you creep-ed out yet?  You should be.

Yeah if all we know it's China doing this and want us on G5 so we can get the zap too when they hit the switch.

Isn't T-mobile a part of it too? I heard something about that.

Userlevel 1

I didn't know there were so many out there using LG. Mine is the G7 Thinq that is still not working.

Userlevel 1

Hawaii here.

Userlevel 1

Yeah if all we know it's China doing this and want us on G5 so we can get the zap too when they hit the switch.

Isn't T-mobile a part of it too? I heard something about that.

Well I'm sure T-mobile can't stand our phones. I believe the LGs are the only phones they probably have the most trouble with or hardest ones to get on board than the others.

Userlevel 1

t mobile is blaming LG……..Lg is not answering phones…..since lg is no longer making phones they could care less……...tmobile should be required to give us comparable phones to solve our issue. We bought these phones from them in good faith.  Something lg has done has made them for the most part useless.

Probably made in China. You know how that goes.

Userlevel 1

I think they going lock me out of this forum. If you don't here from me that my phone was fixed, send out the search dogs. BTW I'm not suicidal. 

Userlevel 1

I think they going lock me out of this forum. If you don't here from me that my phone was fixed, send out the search dogs. BTW I'm not suicidal. 

You all don't by any chance happen to be patriots are you? You know... Might get the boot if I say it. That could be a reason?

Userlevel 1

It's still not fixed! How much you wanna bet tomorrow same thing. Still not fixed? See you all tomorrow morning! At least mine won't be.