Question

Microsoft sync not connecting

• 30 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

My android phone received an update today and now I cannot connect my phone to my Ford that uses Microsoft sync.  Has anyone else experienced this problem.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

is there a Microsoft app that needs updated to match up to the update on your phone now?

after the last update my phone will no longer accept sync in my car, phone is now lagging and having issues connecting to different apps. Should be a way to remove the latest update until t-mobile FIXES THE ISSUES

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which phone? and TMO isnt the one that creates said updates nor fixes them..thats on the manufacturers.

with that being said though...which phone? which update? and have you attempted anything on your end to fix it? usual go to would be to factory reset it and see if that resolves the issues or not.

Samsung update 16, one week ago and nothing is working correctly right now. Bad update and none of the people's fixes here work.  They need to debug or send a patch to fix the issues.

Factory reset is stupid to lose apps and information,  no thanks. Update 16 is garbage... they should verify the updates before making people go through hoops to get something that was fine before,  to work now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried contacting Samsung since it's their update?

I have all i get is the Samsung shuffle with them saying nothing in the works for a patch. I guess you need the masses having issues before they do anything. It's okay, I'm leaving android soon as these upgrades just screw up your phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Factory reset is stupid to lose apps and information,  no thanks. Update 16 is garbage... they should verify the updates before making people go through hoops to get something that was fine before,  to work now.

all updates are created and pretty much tested by the OEMS with a clean slate..meaning fully bare of any other apps other than what the phone comes with..same reason many out there will factory reset their device...do the update..once its done and looks like its working correctly theyll re download all the stuff that was backed up..problem pops in then its pointing at one of the things they just re downloaded..

you can try booting into safe mode to see if the problem still continues but seeing as how “nothing is working correctly right now” even Samsung will probably ask you if you have performed a FR.