Solved

My LG Leon always drops my cell phone calls, even on Wi-Fi...is there a fix?

• 13 January 2016
  • 3 replies

I'm ready to dump T-Mobile. The first Leon I had got so hot that it melted the insides of the phone, it took me a month to get a replacement.

This phone drops calls both on network and with Wi-Fi. Nearly every single call! The internet works fine.

What is up with the dropped calls? Is it the phone or the T-mobile service?

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 13 January 2016, 21:00

Greetings!

Thanks for reaching out, certainly doesn't seem that you are having the best of luck.

Have you gone through any troubleshooting with our techs and had them check the area?

-Lauren

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Greetings!

Thanks for reaching out, certainly doesn't seem that you are having the best of luck.

Have you gone through any troubleshooting with our techs and had them check the area?

-Lauren

No, I haven't. I've had a bad experience with calling the service line and being bounced from person to person to person. I wish there was a way to get to the correct person immediately. Do you know a way? I'm old enough to remember receptionists who would direct your call to the right person right away, no recordings where you have to listen to options. I know it was more expensive but it was a lot more pleasant and customer-oriented.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Are you using this replacement with WiFi-Calling?  Have you checked your router settings to properly place priority of the phone ahead of other network traffic?  I ask because it seems you have avoided the overheating issue with this replacement, but are having wifi issues mainly, and less issues with the network itself.