My switch to T-Mobile and the Pixel 4A5G

• 22 December 2020
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

There is no doubt that the Google Pixel 4a5G is an amazing device at a super affordable price. You can read about the specs and all the great things that are baked into the phone from when I did my unboxing

Perhaps I am getting reflective here at the end of the year, but I wanted to use this post to talk a bit about the greatest thing you get with this device from T-Mobile. Sure, the phone is a great value, it has a great camera and a great user experience with pure google. 

I could also talk about the wow 5G speeds I am experiencing, and they are terrific where I live and will in a later post. 

Most of all, if you are switching from another carrier or if you are a current customer, the true value is the people at T-Mobile and the embedded culture that is committed to serving with a superior experience. It is the #uncarrier way 

I am a “switcher” of sorts myself having joined T-Mobile starting in April as a result of the merger between T-Mobile and Sprint. Prior to the change, I was a 20+ year Sprint employee so you might imagine my concerns over what the “new” company was going to be like.

Was all the talk about the employee culture just hype? Was the company really committed to a 5G network that would beat the competition by providing the best experience? How would the company respond to the pressures of the complicated merger during the time of a pandemic and great social change? 

The excitement from the employees has been absolutely contagious and in a good way. The real actions seen being taken to quickly build out the best 5G network has been amazing. The passion of the senior leadership about the future has been eye-opening. The commitment to supporting diversity and the communities served by the company have been humbling. 

I have quickly, even while working from home, become an all in, passion-filled, T-Mobile advocate. Heck, my wardrobe is even all T-Mobile and I am sure my wife and son are near tired of the regular texts/pics from me exclaiming some great new thing I have experienced thanks to being an employee and customer.

Being a T-Mobile customer with the Google Pixel 4a5G will get you a lot more than just an amazing phone on a rapidly expanding 5G network. It makes you part of a very special company that stuffed full of people that love what they do and more importantly who they are doing it for. 

You!--customer 

Thanks for being one, and if you are not yet I hope you will be soon as the best is yet to come. 

Take it from this switcher, you will be glad you did. 

Love the #TeamMagenta life? Hey I am kind of new here so leave a comment and tell me why. 

#pixel4a5G

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are T-Mobile employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of T-Mobile devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of T-Mobile. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!