Solved

My wifi is not working on my galaxy j7

So ive been having this problem for about 2 days now where the wifi on my galaxy j7 will not turn on so i was wondering if anyone know why that is happening and how i can fix it

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 3 May 2017, 17:54

Hey there!

What happens when you try to turn the WiFi on? Does it see networks and simply not connect, or is it another WiFi issue?

-Lauren

View original

4 replies

Hey there!

What happens when you try to turn the WiFi on? Does it see networks and simply not connect, or is it another WiFi issue?

-Lauren

Userlevel 6

Hi, @comicfan41​! Are you still having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi? Have you tried removing your home network and adding it back, if that's an option? Also, can you let us know a little bit more about what happens when you try to connect? We'd love to help you get this working again -- thanks for posting!

- Marissa

Just wanted to check in with you again to see how things were going with your Wi-Fi 😊 Let us know!

My wife's phone is having this issue too.  Not even able to go to network settings to remove the network or find another one.  So far neither T-Mobile or Samsung support has been unable to help, or to offer a solution.