Solved

MySprint app error message

• 18 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

For the last week, I’ve gotten a “Sprint Network Unavailable” error message whenever I tried to open the “MySprint” app on my phone. I’ve tried every fix I could find on the internet. Everything from deleting and reinstalling the app to force shutting it down to clearing not only the cache on my phone but also clearing the app cash to making sure the app is up to date ( which its at its most current update )

At this point I don’t know what to do. Is there something I’m missing ? or should I just go to my nearest T-Mobile store and hope someone there can figure this out ? lol

icon

Best answer by syaoran 18 May 2023, 14:34

View original

4 replies

Badge

Thank you ALLOT for the help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If it isn't in your app drawer, check the Settings for a new T-Mobile Account option.has appeared in there.

Badge

I don’t have the T-Mobile app on my phone but when I looked it up on the google play store it required me to update it. After I did, it took me right to my bill just like the other app did BUT I can’t seem to find the app button on my phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried downloading and signing into the T-Mobile app to see if that works for you?