Need a New Year's Resolution? How About Getting The Pixel 4a 5G!

• 28 December 2020
  • 0 replies

Badge

Need a New Year’s Resolution? How about getting a Google Pixel 4a (5G) with no $ down!

If you are like many of us this holiday season, you might be strapped for cash. And if you are like me this year, your phone has been worked to the bone! So why not treat yourself to getting a tiny but powerful device that can help you do all the things you need to do, for no money down!

The Google Pixel 4a (5G) is my 3rd Pixel, and I just can’t say enough about how much this phone is a breeze to use, and to set up.  My life runs on Google. I manage my home life and several volunteer functions on Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, Google Photos, Maps, etc. – my most used applications are all Google. And having a smart phone that makes it so simple to use Google is the best.

And as a Product Ambassador, I go from Android to Android, and I never feel the need to get the device/OS systems set up as much as the Google set up. I don’t miss manufacturer specific applications with the Pixel!

But the real reason to get the Pixel now is that it’s a good deal. I know I need to save money! It’s ½ the price of most smart phones, and a steal at $20.84 a month for 24 months with no money down. And if you add a line, you can get the 2nd one for 50% off. (And the more lines you get, the less monthly MRC per line you pay!) Find out more here: https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/google-pixel-4a-5g?sku=610214666710

AND it is a 5G device, that runs on the largest 5G network. Plus the all day battery, plus all the extras you get with a T-Mobile plan (Netflix! Security! T-Mobile Tuesdays!).  

My peer Product Ambassadors have been testing the device and putting it through the wringer, and so far, they have had positive reviews. I’m looking forward to seeing how fast the 5G really is, and what the camera can do for my need to document my kids and animals.

So, if you are stuck using an older phone, and want a good reason to hop over to T-Mobile, this is a great resolution to make and keep.

More reviews coming, can’t wait to dive into more functions!

#pixel4a5G

#TeamMagenta

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are T-Mobile employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of T-Mobile devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of T-Mobile. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!