Blog

New Samsung Galaxy A12

• 9 April 2021
  • 4 replies
New Samsung Galaxy A12
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Samsung continues to deliver affordable devices with the all new Samsung Galaxy A12. The newest device in the A series gives you great features a without breaking the bank.

Upgrading for less

Having an upgraded device is important and so is saving money. Fortunately for A series fans, you can snag your new Samsung A12 without having to spend a fortune. The 6.5” HD+ displays gives you a clear picture of videos and before your eyes. With the addition of the 20:9 display ratio, your media is sized for optimal views for you to enjoy. A12’s MT6765 Octa Core processor and 3G of ROM means it’s fast enough to use the task you need without delay. It’s powerful 5,000 mAh battery means long-lasting battery life than it’s previous version. More battery life means you can go hours posting, taking pictures, and streaming without being stuck on a charger. Store your awesome photos and videos on the 32GB of internal memory or grab an external memory card of up to 512GB if you need some extra space for your files. This version in the A series family has Side Fingerprint recognition like the other and includes Facial Recognition for added device protection.

Key features

6.5” HD+ Screen

Facial Recognition

5,000 mAh Battery

32GB internal storage (up to 512GB memory card

Get Yours

The Samsung A12 is available on April 16, 2021. You can talk about it in the text box below. This device will be available in Black for T-Mobile and Metro PCS customers.  Pick up your new device at any of our T-Mobile retail stores, online, and through the T-Mobile app and over the phone if you contact us.

4 replies

Badge

This device has such serious lag that the screen locks and phone calls can’t be answered. This was a waste of money, time, and energy. Would not suggest for any use. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

We do have some steps for issues like that on our Crashing, freezing, or unexpectedly restarting troubleshooting page. That’s not normal for a new device to have issues like that. Usually, it’s related to memory or something put on the phone.

I was told I needed to replace my Galaxy J7 for the new 5G network.  I got the A12 . Now I need wifi to connect to my Samsung Smart TV  .  Didn't need it with the J7 ? WTF 

My husband's IPhone just quit working one day and he was told he just needed to replace it. It was not even 3 years old. Since he didn't use it much and just wanted a cell phone because, let's face it, there are no public phones anymore (what a scam!) he decided to go with very basic and, 6 months ago, got the Galaxy A-12, which has always been VERY slow, no matter what he tries to do. We went to 2 different stores, which is always a waste of time...The phone is so slow that 80% of the time he needs to return calls because he simply cannot  answer the call🙄  As if this isn't bad enough, not only is he not eligible to trade up for something better, everyone at T-Mobile wants him to buy much pricier cell phones. Sure, that'll happen.. 👎 I've just about had it with their poor customer service...