Solved

No Missed Call or Voicemail Notifications on Galaxy S7 after Nougat Update

• 18 March 2017
  • 4 replies

‌Since the Nougat update end of February, I'm no longer receiving missed call or voicemail notifications or badges. When I restart my phone, the notification shows 13 missed calls, but unless I restart the phone they don't appear. I am receiving message notifications. Help?

icon

Best answer by golfer7 27 March 2017, 21:52

Hey Marissa,

Thx for following up. I was able to fix this so I am good. I was trying to pass it on to the Discussion Group but couldn't figure out how to post something w/o showing all my contact info and real name. So I gave up.

The fix is to update the visual vm app and then delete the icon on your screen and then add it back from under Apps. Could you pass it on for me?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6

Yikes @realitycheck‌!  This is quite a valuable feature to suddenly disappear.  Are you still having this problem?

- Marissa

Hey Marissa,

Thx for following up. I was able to fix this so I am good. I was trying to pass it on to the Discussion Group but couldn't figure out how to post something w/o showing all my contact info and real name. So I gave up.

The fix is to update the visual vm app and then delete the icon on your screen and then add it back from under Apps. Could you pass it on for me?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Userlevel 6

If you meant to post it as a comment on the original thread, no worries - you just did!  😊   Thanks so much for letting us know how you solved this, I'll mark it Correct and hopefully any additional user who searches for the same issue will see this and know just what to do.  We appreciate the update!

- Marissa

W.