Official Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Pre-order Thread

• 23 September 2020
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14
To get information about the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, check out the official New Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G blog. This device is available for pre-order on September 25, 2020 and available for purchase on October 2, 2020. Have questions? Reply below!

19 replies

Hey! I read there would be a trade-in deal for those who can’t add a line but the site currently says you must add a line and trade-in a device to get $500 off. Can you provide more details for the trade-in only deal? For example, which phones are eligible for trade-in and how much will they net off the S20 FE? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Great question @techie201!

Iphone 11, 7, 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 series, S8 series, OnePlus 6, 6T, and 7T Pro McLaren, just to name a few.

For the an estimate, you should check out our trade-in value link to enter in a specific device!

I added a line last week and got the A71 5G. I didn’t realize at the time of purchase it didn’t have Samsung Pay or several other S Series features. Can I return that phone on the 25th and still get the S20 FE on Us?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@LeeInTN thanks for the question. That FE on us promo requires that you activate a new line and purchase the phone at the same time. I’m not seeing that this offer is retro-active for a recently activated line. You should still be able to return the device since it doesn’t have what’ you’re looking for as far as features.

I just started a new plan and got my sim officially 3 days ago. Can I still get the S20 FE on us promo? I didn’t buy any devices at the time.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@qxpmd thanks for posting! 

From what I’ve seen, you’d need to activate the line and purchase the device at the same time to get that offer.

After logging into my account, i went to the account information on one of my lines. I clicked on upgrade my phone and it direct me to the page with the  S20 FE. I click on the trade-in and it lists a S7 as one of the phones for the $500 trade-in value. The link you listed earlier list my S7 as having $100 value. Why can’t t-mobile make it simple for ways to upgrade. If my phone is woith $100, I’m better going to another carrier who will offer more for new customers. My question is simple on whether my Samsung S7 get me the $500 trade-in value.

can I get the s20FE free if I pay for it and add an additional line to my senior plan?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@magenta6083411 thanks for coming here to post. The offer gives you up to $500 off the S20 FE depending on the device you trade in. The value can change depending on which one you’re trading.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@robm appreciate the post. There’s no rate plan restrictions for this promo, so you can add an additional line to your 55+ plan as well as meeting the other eligibility to redeem this offer.

@robm appreciate the post. There’s no rate plan restrictions for this promo, so you can add an additional line to your 55+ plan as well as meeting the other eligibility to redeem this offer.

I wanted to get an iphone 11 pro, but this offer is too good to pass up.  I need to get a phone on October 7.  There isn’t a similar offer for an iphone 11 pro, correct?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I wanted to get an iphone 11 pro, but this offer is too good to pass up.  I need to get a phone on October 7.  There isn’t a similar offer for an iphone 11 pro, correct?

Both are pretty sweet phones, so I totally get your dilemma.

The closest offer we have is trading in an iPhone for up to $550 off an iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Can I use eSim with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Great question @RDT !

This device only supports a nano SIM card. Thanks for posting.

Might want to read threads about S20 and 20+ phones that have turned to bricks. No calls , texts or internet after Carrier Hub app some how got on my phone...it's a Sprint app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Yikes! Is this happening with the FE (Fan Edition) or the S20 and S20+?

So far I have not seen anything about the FE. The Note20,S20,S20+ and Ultra have been mentioned. Just spent an hour on the phone with clueless Samsung. I rarely get upset about software issues...stuff happens. But a $1k phone and Samsung is clueless.

TMobile reps were great but it's a Samsung issue. Samsung sending me to "Authorized Repair" place tomorrow.

This is the thread..don't know if hotlink will work.

S20 5G errors and no service after OTA update this weekend

Thats title...

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@scargoes thanks for jumping in on this thread. This particular thread is specifically for the Samsung FE. I’ll hope on the other thread and comment. I did find some info but that issue.