Blog

Official Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series Pre-Order Thread

• 11 August 2021
  • 9 replies
Official Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series Pre-Order Thread
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Official Samsung Watch4 and Watch4 Classic Pre-Order Thread

Wearable devices are a huge part of everyday life. Whether it’s being used to track daily fitness or simply for convenience, Samsung’s got the latest must-have wearable devices.

Team Watch4 or Team Classic?

Android wearable fans can choose between the new Samsung Watch4 or Samsung Watch4 Classic depending on your needs. The Watch4 has an incredible design with the iconic rotating bezel for easy use. 330 pixels per in. brings radiance and richness to your display giving you a crystal clear picture. Each device houses 1.5GB of RAM allowing you to use your features and apps quickly. Plus, make everyday life even easier with App & Voice Assistant to help you with your tasks. If you’re health-obsessed, keep an eye on your wellness with the Fitness & Tracking feature whenever you’re getting your workouts in. Premium Health lets you take advantage of BI, ECG, and continues Sp02. These amazing health features are available on both the Watch4 and Watch4 Classic. Finally,  the fast charging of the Watch4 and Watch4 Classic will help you stay on and connected regardless of how busy your lifestyle is.

Key features

Heart Rate Monitor

Bluetooth 5.0

Fast charging

Compass BIA

Samsung Watch4 Classic

Samsung Watch4

How to Get Yours

The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic will be available for pre-order on August 11, 2021 and through all retail channels on August 27, 2021. The device will be come in awesome colors such as Black, Gold, and Green. Pick up your new device at any of our T-Mobile retail stores, online, and through the T-Mobile app and over the phone if you contact us.

Let us know your thoughts or questions about the Samsung Watch4 and Watch4 Classic in a reply below.

9 replies

Can I order online and pickup in store?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey @EliG that’s a great question.

The store and online inventory will be different, so ordering online and picking up in the store wouldn’t be possible. 

If you’re going to the store anyway, the best bet is to contact the store before you go to check on which watch is in stock before making the trip.

Do you need to have a data plan in order for the watch to work or can you just use the Bluetooth connection?

This watch is a piece of trash! Don’t order it. I got this watch at the end of January and it wouldn’t hold a charge. I reached out to T-Mobile to troubleshoot the device and the tech ended up getting it stuck in a reboot/BIOS loop. I was sent a used replacement, but the store never called me to let me know it was in, so it was shipped back and the order cancelled. Reached out to customer service again, still no replacement or update. I looked online and so many people have the same issue with this watch getting stuck in a loop and not charging. I don’t know what’s worse, the watch or the customer service at T-Mobile. I had the Classic 2 (and still do) and it works fine. The 4 is trash and so is T-Mobile. I’m literally paying for a watch and data plan that I can’t use and no one has resolved the issue. 

Oh and there isn’t a corporate number to call or an email. They have an address, because who writes letters in 2022 or checks a PO Box? 

Badge

Do you need to have a data plan in order for the watch to work or can you just use the Bluetooth connection?

that's a good question i hope it's not Bluetooth only because then any phone could connect to it maybe they can add it on your phone line with a secure pin to connect it for Bluetooth like the old school days with blackberry.  my phone looks/acts like it's a watch lol hard to explain but good question.

Badge

This watch is a piece of trash! Don’t order it. I got this watch at the end of January and it wouldn’t hold a charge. I reached out to T-Mobile to troubleshoot the device and the tech ended up getting it stuck in a reboot/BIOS loop. I was sent a used replacement, but the store never called me to let me know it was in, so it was shipped back and the order cancelled. Reached out to customer service again, still no replacement or update. I looked online and so many people have the same issue with this watch getting stuck in a loop and not charging. I don’t know what’s worse, the watch or the customer service at T-Mobile. I had the Classic 2 (and still do) and it works fine. The 4 is trash and so is T-Mobile. I’m literally paying for a watch and data plan that I can’t use and no one has resolved the issue. 

Oh and there isn’t a corporate number to call or an email. They have an address, because who writes letters in 2022 or checks a PO Box? 

check the FCC website they list all numbers for companies. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

sorry to hear you are having problems with yours. the ones i have are working just fine as of this time/ hope you get your issues resolved.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

the watch will work fine connected via Bluetooth you just won't have some of the functionality the watch has. Such as the ability to be use it to make and receive calls if your phone dies. 

I reviewed the Galaxy Watch 4 in the 40mm version (there is also a 44mm version), which came with a black sports strap and a black metal frame made of Armor Aluminum materials. The watch weighs 25.9 grams and includes Corilla's Gorilla Glass with DX Plus glass for protection. In addition, there is IP68 protection here for water and dust, with the watch allowing diving to a depth of 50 meters (5ATM). In addition, the Galaxy Watch 4 has a military durability standard -MIL-STD-810G. All of these things, in fact, manage to provide a compact, sporty watch here that looks beautiful on the wrist and should also survive your everyday uses.