Question

Oneplus 7t Pro Maclaren FPS Metre for Games

• 28 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

In Global Version of OnePlus phones have Fps metre in All Devices and Tmobile version of phone have not Fps Metre for Games i need Fps Metre in Games

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

then buy the global version.

Userlevel 3
Badge

then buy the global version.

It isn't solution... TMobile should provide every possible things to their consumers... Everyone is upset from T-Mobile carrier as they are so slow in upcoming updates of fones.. Their apps are not working properly and what problems are facing customer, T-Mobile replied that ask OnePlus company they are software developer.. finally i want to say that it's TMobile mistakes not OnePlus mistakes because they are the carrier of OnePlus devices...i admit one thing that just one mistake of OnePlus company that they give their some devices to carrier like TMobile...

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

there will always be a difference when it comes to European variants and U.S variants..

Userlevel 3
Badge

there will always be a difference when it comes to European variants and U.S variants..

But there is no difference in Motorola devices either Europe variant or u.s variant... Then why there is different in OnePlus devices 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Download an FPS meter from the Play Store.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Back in the days of the 7-series and 7T-series.  The hardware is exactly the same and technically, can be cross-flashed.  However, you can’t change the bands the device supports through flashing.  The EU firmware for a long time for OnePlus, was the most stable firmware.  The actual hardware differences didn’t actually start until the OnePlus 9-series where the physical mainboard of the device is actually difference, not having a second physical SIM slot that was just disabled like previous models as one of the few examples.