Question

oneplus 8

Badge

Will t mobile OnePlus 8 give android 12 update this month or next because they don't seem to give update anytime soon

6 replies

I wouldn’t hold your breath.

I installed Android 12 a week ago. Showed up on my phone under system updates. It sucks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I installed Android 12 a week ago. Showed up on my phone under system updates. It sucks.

yeah 12 hasnt exactly been the greatest of updates..borked up quite a few devices across the board..oddly enough LG is no longer in the phone business and i received 12 on my V60..which as of so far has been issue free..

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Will t mobile OnePlus 8 give android 12 update this month or next because they don't seem to give update anytime soon

Updates for all OnePlus devices, including carrier versions, come directly from OnePlus.  As others have mentioned, the update is available in a staggered rollout.  Your device will eventually get it.  Personally, I wouldn't recommend updating to it.  

Updates for all OnePlus devices, including carrier versions, come directly from OnePlus.  As others have mentioned, the update is available in a staggered rollout.  Your device will eventually get it.  Personally, I wouldn't recommend updating to it.  

Android 12 is available.... For OnePlus 8 phones... from T-Mobile? 

if that's the case then why are they rolling it out so slowly? We already know its a shit update... Idk why T-Mobile doesn't just let OnePlus put it out and let them drop the bug fixes after.🚮

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Android 12 is available.... For OnePlus 8 phones... from T-Mobile? 

if that's the case then why are they rolling it out so slowly? We already know its a shit update... Idk why T-Mobile doesn't just let OnePlus put it out and let them drop the bug fixes after.🚮

because the mass majority of everyone else out there will point all fingers back at TMO as being the culprit with a good ol “if you knew it was messed up why did you release it and mess up my phone”.