OnePlus 9 android 13

• 3 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

When OnePlus 9 T-Mobile will get android 13 update 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

When it's ready!  There is no ETA for the rollout yet because OPPO hasn't finished it yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

or at least they havent finished fixing their current issues yet..

Userlevel 1

I'm sick and tired of waiting for Android 13. I mean it's been out a long time. Plus with everyone of the security updates something else glitches. It's not a bad phone but not great either. Should stuck with Samsung. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

As a former OnePlus owner of the 7 Pro and the 8T.  I have been very happy with my s23 Ultra even though the 8T is still faster in just about every way the UI is concerned.  Especially after taking the 8T back to Android 11.

Userlevel 1

Tmobile FINALLY finished the OnePlus 9 Pro Android 13 update 2 days ago.  It went from "In Development" to "Completed," but it's still not available to download.  I had kept a check on the T-Mobile Update site every day for the past year and I finally decided to update from Android 11 to 13 yesterday.   All who have owned the T-Mobile OnePlus 9 or 9 Pro knows that the Android 12 updates BROKE our phones.  Hence why I was still on Android 11.   Unfortunately, I updated to 12 NOT 13 cuz TMO hasn't pushed the available android 13 out yet.   I guess I'm gonna have to format and roll back my phone if TMO doesn't release the *now available* update out.   

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/software-updates/oneplus-9-android-update

Userlevel 1

Android 13 has technically been out for 8 months and here we are still waiting for T-Mobile to roll it out. Freaking ridiculous.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if you look at the OP forums you’ll see theyre not quite the fastest when it comes to kicking out OS updates as well as fixing issues found in them.

Update is out, somebody tell me how to stop the popup chrome ads that randomly show up all the time no matter what your doing, no matter what app your using and even when your phone is idle charging?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Update is out, somebody tell me how to stop the popup chrome ads that randomly show up all the time no matter what your doing, no matter what app your using and even when your phone is idle charging?

There should be a setting in Chrome to disable that.  Chrome is pretty much the worst Android browser currently available.