Question

Outlook Contacts not syncing with Pixel 6A

• 17 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I recently purchased the Google Pixel 6A from T-Mobile, and all is well, but my outlook contacts are not syncing with my contacts in my Pixel 6 A. Can someone assist with this task? My blackberry Key2 (Android) has no issue with syncing the contacts. 

Thanking everyone in advance,

Stephen

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact the outlook app developers.

I had this exact same issue.  Make sure you download the Android Outlook app, then after you put in your outlook account information, go into settings, then the outlook mail account.  Choose to enable Sync Contacts.  Then and only then will the sync occur.

Badge

I appreciate your assistance with my cell phone. I did transfer the contacts from my Blackberry device. The Pixel 6A is now in sync with my computer and works well. I set the Pixel cell phone up on the Microsoft app (Outlook); only my work email could be placed there with no other as this is my work policy. So, I moved my Outlook account to the Google app and the Gmail account. This action seemed to be the solution. So, my Pixel 6A is all set, and now to just fine-tuning with personalization. 

If the above did not work, I would have called T-Mobile or Google to get some tech assistance. Unfortunately, I had to stand by my decision to move away from Blackberry as I have been a user since 2002. However, I did feel that the Pixel was a device to serve me well since Blackberry is no longer producing mobile devices.