Question

Pixel 6 pro

• 3 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I'm frustrated. I read about great t mobile deals for the 6 pro on tech media sites. Within a day after publication, the deal isn't there. Hard for me to believe that this is bait and switch on the part of T mobile. Could it be?

The reporters who wrote the media stories swore to me t mobile marketing/pr folk confirmed the deals. What happened to them? Did they ever exist?

I called t mobile, showed them the article. They claim the deal didn't currently exist. Big help! Screenshots are of Tom's Guide article and t mobile pg to which article links 

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey the deal on the Galaxy S22 serious wasn't true when I tested it out. I have a Galaxy Note 10 plus 5G and it says current Magenta Max customers could trade in or get another Max line. It shows the $800 trade in's and my note is one of them. I start the process and they want to give me $145. Heck I went to Samsung and they'll give $475 and Zero down plus Zero interest for 36 months. T-Mobile wants $399 plus tax. They're trying to pull one at least from my attempt to see if it's real. I'm just going to Samsung direct to get mine plus this way if I have to jump ship I'm not locked in. I did it with the Galaxy Tab S8+5G and I got over $700 in discounts and $100 in Google play store. The other thing I like is they report to credit bureaus where T-Mobile does not. Personally I'm done trying to buy anything from T-Mobile anymore. It's never been good for the consumer unless you're coming from somewhere else I guess. Existing customers? Eh, I'm not feeling any love from them. They can't even figure out why I'm getting great talk and text but dial up speeds on data when I have 4+bars of 5GUC and their marketing only coverage map isn't missing a single pixel of Magenta in my area. Even the techs can't figure it out. When I'm paying for the highest plan I want something for it and I'm not getting it. I've always liked T-Mobile but I can only take so much abuse before I'm going to want to jump ship.