Pixel 6 Pro preorder

• 28 October 2021
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Why would T-Mobile wait until the day my 2 Pixel 6 pro phones are supposed to ship to change the date from 10/27 to 11/12 - 11/18 2-3 weeks. They just changed it on the web site no email or anything, you would would think they knew they could not ship it on today's date and would have have let me know and at least sent a email 

15 replies

Yup, total lack of communication shows absolutely no care for loyal customers. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Even when the same thing happened with Verizon they at least sent a email and they have no concern for their customers 

The same has happened to me also, so far based on post this has become a disappointment even more.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Very annoyed also, how the hell can a pre order sell out in 1 hour. I literally placed my order 1 hour after launch very annoyed at Google and TMobile. It's both their faults for this, this is why Google will never really compete with Apple and Samsung 

Userlevel 1
Badge

My Black Pixel 6 Pro 128g ordered on 10/20 backordered to 11/12 to 11/18 shipped late last night to CT by 2-3 day UPS came around 12

I'm setting it up now 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ordered 1 hour after launch on the 19th White Pixel 6 Pro still nothing on my order page other than it changing from the 28th to 12th -18th. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I also ordered a white 6 pro and my order says the same 

If you look a T-Mobile site the white pro has a longer wait time

Userlevel 1
Badge

I also ordered a white 6 pro and my order says the same 

If you look a T-Mobile site the white pro has a longer wait time

Yeah but from what I gather that is for new orders placed after the pre-order customers orders have been fulfilled. But who knows at this point I've been told 3 different things by customer service which makes me believe they don't know anything and just try and get you off phone. According to one my order was gonna ship at the latest yesterday, but that day has come and gone and no change to status 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I ordered a original pixel xl with 128 memory 1 black 1 white on black Friday with Verizon they came in March, this time around I don't think it will be a long wait, the reason you don't have yours is because you ordered white

You are right they don't know when they will ship, I don't know what the hold up is but it looks like Google doesn't know either 

look for your card to be charged and or UPS account to show tracking

So everyone who ordered a white pro is screwed? I ordered 2 of those eta of 11/12 to 11/18 

Ordered on 10/24. No updates from tmobile and customer support just says should receive by the 18th 

Whats the point of pre ordering if people who ordered day of release have theirs?!?!?! 

No communication 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Whats the point of pre ordering if people who ordered day of release have theirs?!?!?! 

No communication 

Agreed. Uh. How do you know this is true? E.g. where are you seeing / hearing orders from 10/28 and later are being fulfilled?

I've read numerous posts on pro ore orders. There was one guy on reddit who ordered the 28th in store received his in the mail on the 30th.

I know the majority are still waiting but it is frustrating that they aren't going in order of who places ordered ahead of time. 

What did you order? And is ur eta?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I've read numerous posts on pro ore orders. There was one guy on reddit who ordered the 28th in store received his in the mail on the 30th.

I know the majority are still waiting but it is frustrating that they aren't going in order of who places ordered ahead of time. 

What did you order? And is ur eta?

Luke many who pre ordered, there was an issue with my order. I ended up in the queue for mid November, wasn't very happy about that, and ended up getting a phone earlier.

The 6 Pro is an excellent phone. The only thing is if you play GPU intensive stuff, the battery drains relatively quickly as the clock speeds and 20 core Mali setup isn't very efficient for the kind of power it has.

Next year's Pixel 7 will be more efficient and use more up to date middle cores probably with better thermal management.

Anyway, hang on. I know it's frustrating. Google didn't have enough units. T-Mobile was taken by surprise by the preorder strength, and now they struggle to get accurate data from the fulfillment pipeline. But the wait is worth it. I've defected from an S20FE and also use an S21 as a separate work phone. The Pixel 6 Pro is much better than either in most areas.

I ordered my device on the 23rd and received it yesterday at 1pm

My husband's order was messed up and was going to be here the same time if not sooner. But it was not it was put on a hold because the card couldn't be ran for 1,000 twice in one day. Since mine had been ran his was put on hold and was going to be charged again we were told the following day and it would ship. he was so madbl and because of an employee who told him he would lose his place in line even though it was on hold he cancelled his order.

In a rage understandably, because he was told being on hold would not put him at the back of th line which is basically what they made it sound like. 

We placed another order 3 hours later just yesterday Nov 2  and it's already been charged and supposedly going to be shipping they were suppose to give us one day shipping but gave us the 5-7 another mess up on their part.

But the card has been charged  and that usually means on its wayso I'm thinking if your orders haven't updated maybe cancel your order and reorder? 

You may get it sooner they are shipping out right now despite most of the workers saying they are backordered. 

Btw we switched to the black devices when we did our orders the times we got charged. 

Any updates? I'm still waiting for my pixel 6 pro white 128.. ordered on Oct 19th and was expected to be delivered on Oct 28th.