Question

Pixel 6 Pro upgrade offer includes OnePlus 7 Pro?

• 22 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

For the Pixel 6 Pro upgrade offer, I do not see the OnePlus 7 Pro (non 5G) model in the list.

Why is this phone excluded?

Can we have an answer on whether this is included?

Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

not sure anyone in here will have an answer for this..the site is primarily peer to peer with some TMO moderation to keep the site in order.

with that being said calling in lands you with tier 1 support where going with either Facebook or Twitter will land you with tier 2 support..might be able to get a bit more info on why from the later two options there.

Any update on this? I’m trying to do the same thing.

Badge

I contacted T-Mobile on facebook and this is their response:

“At this moment, the OnePlus 7 Pro (non 5G version) is not qualified for the $450 trade in offer.”

“However, I want you to know that we absolutely care about you and want you to have the best deal possible. I will put this feedback in all the right hands and ensure that your voice is heard. We want you to have the best deal!”

Whether they will do anything or if it is a standard textbook response remains to be seen.

I sure hope someone in charge at T-Mobile fixes this list to include OnePlus 7 Pro (non 5G).

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Good luck!  The OnePlus 7 Pro is close to 3 years old and isn't worth anything close to $450.  

You can trade in your oneplus 5 towards the promotion, but not a oneplus 7 pro. I don’t understand.

Badge

Good luck!  The OnePlus 7 Pro is close to 3 years old and isn't worth anything close to $450.  

The Samsung S9 was released 1 year before the OnePlus 7 Pro and that is valid for this deal.

It is obvious someone at T-Mobile goofed up big time by excluding OnePlus 7 Pro.

As usual, T-Mobile doesn’t care about customers! :-(