Solved

Revvl plus

My revvl plus will not allow the Wi-Fi to be turned on or my Bluetooth either one will turn on I am trying to set up the phone from a factory reset I can not cuz I cannot turn on WiFi. I planned on using the phone with cricket I do not have a T-Mobile SIM card just my cricket one.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 18 June 2019, 17:33

View original

13 replies

My revvl plus will not allow the Wi-Fi to be turned on nor the Bluetooth. I am trying to set up the phone after a factory reset.  I cannot do so since the Wi-Fi won't turn on and the phone is network locked. I planned on using the phone with  cricket I do not have a T-Mobile SIM card just my cricket one.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Did you get the device from T-Mobile? If so, did you have service with us before you decided to use Cricket? The device needs to be unlocked prior to using it with another carrier.

I did not get it from T-Mobile. Bought it online. Can't reach the seller either.

What can I do

No bought it online. I tried reaching seller with no luck. How can I make

it so I can use cricket.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I'm not sure on Cricket's policies for unlocking their devices, but there may be requirement's you'll have to meet to get it unlocked. Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch with the seller. Might be a good idea to check with Cricket directly to see if there's more they can do.

So T-Mobile can not help me unlock my T-Mobile phone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Unfortunately not. Sorry, we're only unable to unlock T-Mobile devices and only if you meet all the unlock requirements.

What are the requirements?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

You'll wanna take a look at our Unlock your mobile wireless device  for more information on unlocking your device.

Hie.my name is edgar I live in Mexico my mom brought me these revvl plus not to long ago but the.network locked wnt do nothing with the app please I beg u helpe.me  the IMEI 861273035737064 please am going out.of town and need these resolved

I did but i.dnt get.it man I live in Chihuahua where can I go or what

Or do I have to call.or.something