Question

REVVL v+5G connectivity with Sync 3

• 25 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Any update on this problem?

Brand new REVVL V+ 5G with software security update 2/5//2022 still has same Bluetooth connection problem with Ford Sync3, 2019 Escape Non Nav.  Sync 3 updated by dealer.  Nobody has an answer to the connection problems.  Phone works fine with other cars.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @Reveluser There have been a couple software updates on the Revvl V+ 5G since August of last year. You should definitely double check for any available updates. Here are the steps from our Support page. https://www.t-mobile.com/support/tutorials/device/t-mobile/revvl-5-plus-5g/topic/update-amp-backup/check-for-install-software-update/1

I don’t see anything about that particular issue, but software is a funny thing. I would be interested to see if you are still having the same issue after the updates. 

Badge

HeavenM,

Thanks for replying.  Did up date and restarted phone and still have same problem.  You can check the issue searching for revvl v +5g bluetooth.

Phil 

Just bought a 2018 Ford with Sync 3, same issue.  Tried many items I found online but nothing is creating a stable connection to be able to use handsfree.