• 20 September 2019
  • 8 replies

Will the revvrly + be getting Android 10

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 23 September 2019, 23:50

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5

most of the T-Mobile revvl series does not receive any updates to the operating system. However this particular one is based on a Motorola G7 so it is possible that it might get an upgrade to Android 10 because the G7 is supposedly on a schedule with Motorola to receive the update. However I would caution that this particular phone may not receive that update and if it does it may be long after the G7 does which is still months away.

Userlevel 3

Hey there! I don't have any info on future updates to the Revvlry+, but if that changes and an update becomes available we'll post the details here: Software updates: T-Mobile REVVLRY+

Then how is our phone going to work ? This phone so far behind it is stuck on February security.and the device keeps screwing up

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

mind explaining what you mean by “screwing up”?

Badge

For the T-Mobile Revvlry, I’ve gotten a lot of security updates. I heard the Moto G7 Play is on a schedule for the update in the US, so when that rolls out, our fake Moto phones should be getting Android 10 along with them. Hope this helps! I don’t work for T-Mobile.

Mn y phone keeps having this pop up non-stop all day

Then my last update was in Feb

I got the Android 10 update yesterday on my Revvlry +. I like the new look.  It seems to be much more responsive as well.