S21 February update

• 9 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

The February update is being pushed by At&t already. What's the hold up Tmo?

Hopefully this update makes these phones run cooler as they run way too hot doing simple things. 

tmo_mike_c 6 days ago

I’m sure folks have seen this by now, but February 2021 Security Updates are available now. There’s a daily limit of how many folks can get the update, but you should have it available to you after February 24.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have lost 20% battery in an hour of playing. This was hot enough to shut down my multi-window. Which was simply the YouTube pop up player with the samsung browser running. 

Badge

I got the February 2021 update today on 02/11/2021. My regular Galaxy S21 is significantly faster and has  massive improvement in battery life. I can now get over 10 hours of screen on time watching videos or browsing the web.

My battery life is better but sending texts has become much less reliable.  They're failing substantially more than ever before. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I’m sure folks have seen this by now, but February 2021 Security Updates are available now. There’s a daily limit of how many folks can get the update, but you should have it available to you after February 24.