Question

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5g ultra

• 25 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

When will this phone be available on the Tmobile website. It's been 'out of stock' for awhile. (Samsung Ultra Note 20 5g)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

With the device scheduled to be discontinued for the Note 21’s, which should be announced next month and be available in August.  I doubt T-Mobile will want more stock of the Note 20’s because their value will drop off almost immediately after Samsung announces the Note 21’s.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

might just jump over to Samsung directly if you truly want the N205G and purchase it directly from Samsung..then bring it in as a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)..or wait for the N215G to kick out and jump on that one and whatever specials they have going with it.

With the device scheduled to be discontinued for the Note 21’s, which should be announced next month and be available in August.  I doubt T-Mobile will want more stock of the Note 20’s because their value will drop off almost immediately after Samsung announces the Note 21’s.  

I thought Samsung is not releasing new Note model after 20.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3601005/samsung-all-but-confirms-the-note-20-will-be-the-last-galaxy-note-ever.html#:~:text=Android-,Samsung%20all%20but%20confirms%20the%20Note%2020,the%20last%20Galaxy%20Note%20ever

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3601005/samsung-all-but-confirms-the-note-20-will-be-the-last-galaxy-note-ever.html#:~:text=Android-,Samsung%20all%20but%20confirms%20the%20Note%2020,the%20last%20Galaxy%20Note%20ever

That article is pure speculation.  No one knows what Samsung is going to do until they do it.  Note’s sell!  Whether the S-Pen is enough to bridge the gap between the S and Note devices, to each their own.  Just about every other mainstream device currently though has some device release in the second half of the year along with a device release in the first half of the year.  The Note experience also goes beyond the S-Pen as a former note owner.  The installed apps, the bigger screen, the more refined camera software over the S series, just to name a few things that stand out to me.  Personally, I don’t think the Note line is going anywhere.  

That article is pure speculation.  No one knows what Samsung is going to do until they do it.  Note’s sell!  Whether the S-Pen is enough to bridge the gap between the S and Note devices, to each their own.  Just about every other mainstream device currently though has some device release in the second half of the year along with a device release in the first half of the year.  The Note experience also goes beyond the S-Pen as a former note owner.  The installed apps, the bigger screen, the more refined camera software over the S series, just to name a few things that stand out to me.  Personally, I don’t think the Note line is going anywhere.  

I agree and the article I mentioned was old.  Anyway, if you Google, the latest “rumors” are that Samsung will skip the Note 21 but likely will release the next Note in “22” which given that we are in July already seems realistic.  I still think T-Mobile Note 20 should come back in stock.