Solved

Samsung Galaxy S10

• 17 January 2019
  • 11 replies

I am curious to know when T-mobile will have the Samsung Galaxy S10, and what deals may be available for potential customers?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by renegilo 19 February 2019, 02:18

First deliveries are to be received on March 8th. Samsung will stream it on there web site February 20th, 2019 2PM EST / 11AM PST... They've offered me 300 bucks tradein foe S8+ w/ cracked screen.

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6

Samsung has t even held a launch event for it yet. Way too early to tell.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When the device is ready for release.  My guess is between late February and early March.  Only the S10X (no official name for it yet) will have a 5G radio though, if that is important to you.  The rumored cost of it will make all previous flagship prices look like a bargain when they launched.  Personally, I will not buy any phone with a notch or screen cutout but that doesn't seem to bother enough people to not be a thing.

Userlevel 6

Also rumored to be a VZW exclusive.

Samsung already announced it release on February 20, 2019. I it on their web site.

WIll there be any promotion for  T Mobil?

Bumping out of interest as well. I heard Samsung was doing presales before launch and giving credit for phones. I have the S9+ and would happily hand it over for the upgrade after it launches to see what people have to say about the whole punch. I don't care about front camera quality enough to need that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

$550 in trade in for a Note 8 and newer.  Personally, I don't like holes or notches in my screen so I passed on ordering.  I have an old Note 8 doing nothing but at least the screen is whole. 

Userlevel 6

The notch may be fading, hole punches are in, it'll all pass one day, till then, accept it right.

First deliveries are to be received on March 8th. Samsung will stream it on there web site February 20th, 2019 2PM EST / 11AM PST... They've offered me 300 bucks tradein foe S8+ w/ cracked screen.

Userlevel 5

In case others want more info on what deals are available for Samsung devices, go here. If you have more questions about the S10 preorder, feel free to discuss here: Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Pre-order & Discussion Thread 😊 Device deals

My broken Samsung Galaxy Note 10 was replaced with another Samsung Galaxy Note 10,  Since I can not see anything (the screen is cracked and black) I cannot sign on to the replacement because the system is sending responses to the old phone. I have tried most of today to sign on to a replacement phone. I even tried to follow thru on my laptop. I got a new password accepted and a verification code. But when I tried to use that new password on my new replacement phone, it responded with password invalid. Vicious circle! I am so frustrated and can not find a phone # to call for help. Can someone help, please?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

dont know the number to call but you can also try contacting the T-Force via Facebook or Twitter..