Question

Samsung keyboard toolbar keeps changing

• 6 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

My husband and I just got the Samsung Galaxy z flip. In messages the mic disappeared from the toolbar, I know this has been asked but we have tried every fix and nothing works. The same thing happened to mine in the first couple of days I had it. The mic all the sudden disappeared. I couldn't figure out how to get it back on and I tried everything so I reset it and the toolbar went back to normal and had the mic on it. It has stayed like that since. On my husband's Samsung keyboard his mic is not there and the toolbar has different icons than usual. We have reset his keyboard and it did go back to normal but then it disappeared very quickly again and he does not believe that he was going through any of the keyboard settings and customizing it. We've tried everything and cannot get it back. the Google Voice typing is on and the samsung voice input is off. We have actually tried both and neither fixes problem. When we choose one we make sure and turn the other one off so there is only one on at a time. He has followed the directions when choosing which voice typing to use and had to turn his phone off and agree to the terms and this does not change anything. He has looked in the app settings and allowed permissions, the microphone does have permission. We have checked for updates and it says everything is up to date.. is there a setting in the keyboard or in some other app or setting that he is changing that keeps making the mic disappear and changing the whole toolbar?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!